GWS’ network testing specialists routinely conduct scientifically controlled tests of network performance around the world. We’ve conducted tests at a variety of levels and venues – from national to regional, from highways to shopping centers, and from sporting events to public transportation. Read the following case studies and learn more about our innovative testing campaigns.
- BBC Interview with GWS
- Benchmarking VS Crowdsourcing
- Disney World Wireless Performance
- Las Vegas Selfie Study
- London Commuter Report
- London Monopoly Campaign
- London Pub Study
- New York City Pub Study
- Rio Olympics Wireless Testing
- UK Best Mobile Network Performance
- UK Home Connectivity
- US Best Mobile Network Performance
Event-O-Meter – a new, easy-to-understand measurement of network performance at popular events nationwide. It’s a barometer for how American consumers experience wireless connectivity when networks are trying to accommodate heavy traffic at a particular location. Using our OneScore evaluation process, the Event-O-Meter takes into account voice, data, video, coverage, and reliability metrics based on customer experience.
- GWS defines the industry standard for wireless network benchmarking. We offer network data and engineering analysis through a suite of benchmarking services.
- Global Wireless Solutions
- 23475 Rock Haven Way, # 165
- Dulles, VA 20166
- Tel: (703) 661-7000
- Fax: (703) 661-7001